SF Greens are moving to a new office space in the Redstone Building!
We now have a shared office, and will hold monthly meetings and events there. The Redstone Building is at 2940 16th Street, near the 16th and Mission BART station. We will hold most monthly meetings in room #302. The building is accessible, with an elevator. Our mailing address, however, will not change.
We are having an office warming after our first meeting in the new space. On Wednesday, March 26, from 6:45-9 pm, we will make additional endorsements on state and local propostions for the June election, as well as candidates. Update: we will start a little early, at 6:45, in order to interview David Campos for the Assembly race. If you want to ask him any questions, be sure to show up at 6:45 or a little before!
After the endorsements are finished, we will celebrate the opening of our new office! If you can, bring a small dish or beverage to share. New members and guests are most welcome!
Green Party Endorsements so far:
- Yes on B, the right to vote on Waterfront development that exceeds the current height limits.
- Congress, D12 - Barry Hermanson (website)
- Still to consider: Prop A, races for State Assembly and Judge (read Prop A here)
- Governor - Luis Rodriguez (website)
- Lt Governor - Jena Goodman (announcement)
- Controller - Laura Wells (website)
- Treasurer - Ellen Brown (website)
- Secretary of State - David Curtis (website)
- Still to consider: other offices, and State Props (read Props 41 and 42 here)